Why not alcohol?
- Does not destroy disinfected surfaces,
- Does not destroy devices,
- Durability for many hours (in the air) or several days (on a protected surface)
- The presence of the nanoform eliminates viruses, bacteria and fungi and prevents the development of new,
- It works on the entire surface and space – it is able to reach all nooks, crevices and surfaces,
- The price is significantly lower than that of alcohol preparations.
Means with the use of alcohol
- Destroys sanitized surfaces,
- Destroys devices with which it comes into contact,
- Durability – counted in minutes (up to an hour) depending on the appearance of the next microorganism,
- Eliminates microorganisms for a short time, but after oxidation does not prevent their subsequent transmission
- Only works at the site of application,
- High price at the required alcohol concentration of at least 70%